Choosing a wedding venue can seem like a daunting task with all of the options out there. But once you choose one, the real planning can begin! That’s why I’ve put together a list of 8 my favorite Toledo wedding venues. This way, you have a list right in front of you and don’t have to spend hours Googling! These are all venues that can accommodate both ceremonies and receptions.
Best Downtown Venues
- Maumee Bay Brewing/Oliver House: What’s better than having your wedding at a brewery??? They can accommodate up to 250 guests and offer a warehouse as a second reception space. This venue is also within walking distance of Middlegrounds metropark where you can take photos by the river and Anthony Wayne Bridge. All wedding events are indoors, however, so if you are wanting an outdoor ceremony, you will need to find a location for that.
- The Venues Toledo: Located right off the Anthony Wayne Trail and near I-75, this venue has a spacious getting ready area for both parties. Part of the building also burned down, so it offers a cool industrial vibe for photos. Also, there are areas of exposed brick and ductwork to add to that industrial feel. They can accommodate up to 300 people for their indoor ceremony and reception spaces.
Best Toledo Wedding Venues for Outdoor Ceremonies
- Nazareth Hall: Located just outside Toledo in Grand Rapids, Ohio, this venue has a castle-like feel. The bridal suites are GORGEOUS and there are several options for both your ceremony and reception. There is a chapel if you want to keep some of the wedding tradition for your ceremony, or the outside grotto area for a beautiful stone backdrop. Once your ceremony is over, there are three ballrooms to choose from for your reception. They can accommodate small or large weddings!
- Stillwaters Retreat: This one is a little bit of a drive from Toledo, located in McComb, but it is WELL worth it! It’s surrounded by beautiful scenery, has glamping sites for your guests, and a cottage for you! Have your ceremony at the outdoor chapel and then move the party to the pavilion. Think secluded forest, but modern. Additionally, the reception space can be enclosed or semi-enclosed so it is ready for all weather. Your guests can enjoy a fire on the patio and may even see the two resident swans on the pond!
- Everhart Gathering Place: Another one of the Toledo wedding venues that have a bit of a drive is Everhart Gathering Place. But, they are set up for just about anything and it’s well worth the trip. If you’re worried about weather, this is the venue you want to book. All of their outdoor and indoor spaces are beautifully crafted for all seasons. The indoor spaces have loads of natural light so your photos will look flawless no matter what. They also provide a spacious lounge and cabin for getting ready with enough space between that you won’t see each other before!
Best Toledo Venues – Country Club Vibe
- Tamaron Country Club: Located in north Toledo, this former golf course still has beautiful outdoor scenery. There is outdoor or indoor space for your ceremony and a bridal suite available. The reception space has large windows that overlook the outdoor area below. Additionally, they offer full catering and bar services as well as everything you’ll need for your tables. Up to 300 people!
- Stone Ridge Golf Club: Located in Bowling Green, Ohio, this is a current golf club with gorgeous views. There are outdoor and indoor spaces available as well as an outdoor patio area attached to the natural light filled ballroom. You can also use their golf cart to find the best spots on the course and surrounding areas for your photos!
- The Legacy Golf Club: This golf course is located just over the Michigan border in Ottawa Lake. It has both indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces as well as use of the clubhouse for receptions. They’ll also let you take a golf cart out on the course for some photos later! They can accommodate up to 200 guests inside or up to 300 outside in their tent. Food and beverage service is also provided, and trust me, don’t sleep on the mashed potatoes.
Thanks so much for reading! I hope this has given you a place to start in your venue search. To learn more about me, click this link!